From one of our previous guests......
Located near Aberfoyle and Callander our attached cottage offers superb accommodation and comfort amidst the fantastic scenery of the Trossachs National Park, sleeping up to six people in two bedrooms. We can also supply an extra child's bed if required. Situated on the private north loch road approximately two and a half miles from the Trossachs Pier this is the ideal place to relax and unwind. Sit outside on our lovely deck area with the most beautiful views of the loch and Ben Venue directly opposite, and the wild birds flocking to the bird feeders. Or light the cosy woodburning stove and snuggle up on the sofa with a book! Nearby there are many lovely walks, either on the flat or for the more active climbing on one of the nearby Bens. There is also great cycling in the area - you can hire bikes from the Trossachs Pier during summer months, book the bike onto the SS Sir Walter Scott and then cycle back the 12 miles, taking in the most stunning scenery on the way. If that isn't enough for you, there are other outdoor pursuits nearby such as fishing, boating, horse riding and golf.
On two floors our accommodation consists of
- fully fitted separate kitchen with dining area electric cooker/fridge/freezer/microwave/dishwasher/washing machine
- spacious living area with stunning views
- wood burning stove in the lounge area - free wood supplied!
- alternative dining table and chairs in living area
- two upstairs bedrooms with a double and single in each room
- large downstairs shower-room
- separate toilet/wash handbasin upstairs
- electric radiators in all rooms
- 32" tv in sitting area with freesat and dvd player.
- small tv's with built-in dvd players in bedrooms
- wifi internet access
- cd player/dvd player
- cot/highchair/baby bath
- all bedlinen and towels supplied
- barbeque and outside sitting area
- well behaved pets welcome
- payphone for outgoing calls only
views from the bedroom windows and onto the loch from the cottage